LENSCRAFTERS CREDIT CARD - GE MONEY A HUGE RIPOFF!!
I understood interest-free for 12 months to mean no payment during that time.The sales person specifically told me that was how it worked.
I did not make the first payment on time, thinking I'd just pay when I could as long as I paid it off within 12 months. They charged me $40 for a less than 30 day late fee then charged me $15 to process my payment!!!
(my payment was $30) I'm paying off this card & will advise everyone I know not to use Lenscraftes or GE Money.Lenscrafters should protect they're customers.1183e01e review #181559
You may also like
- "Went Hakim, to get my new prescription, in the past I had glasses made with Nikon lenses and had no issue with Hakim before. But not this time! As soon..."
- "Spectera vision plan is the worst eye plan. Spectera will not allow my eye doctor to make my eyeglasses. Spectera runs a sweatshop in Baltimore where they make the glasses..."
- "The service at the North Hills Mall Raleigh, NC LensCrafters is terrible. They make you wait and then treat you poorly. Stay away! ..."
- "We purchased a 2014 SALEM 27RKSS April 27, 2014 from Jeff Couch R nation.They advertise shipping with their chosen transport dealer to the Canadian border. Customer pays cash to the..."
- "picture shows up dark but was red and bloody, server never checked; when she came with the bill told her i could not eat the steak.. she took steak..."
- "Mid February decided to purchase laminate flooring material through Lowe's. Called flooring dept at my local Lowe's and arranged to have room measured. Took 2 weeks - end of Feb..."
- "Purchased a kitchen sink at advertise 90% off price but received wrong sink. Sellers will not honor our contract but insist I return the sink for refund and reorder..."
- "Hands down, the worst living situation we have ever been in- and we have been in pretty awful living situations, having been young, poor, and in student debt. I..."
- "I was recently assaulted and strangled to death by a staff member at Georges Dancin Bare. A "gentleman's club" located at 440 North Interstate Avenue in Portland, Oregon. What began..."