LENSCRAFTERS CREDIT CARD - GE MONEY A HUGE RIPOFF!!
I understood interest-free for 12 months to mean no payment during that time.The sales person specifically told me that was how it worked.
I did not make the first payment on time, thinking I'd just pay when I could as long as I paid it off within 12 months. They charged me $40 for a less than 30 day late fee then charged me $15 to process my payment!!!
(my payment was $30) I'm paying off this card & will advise everyone I know not to use Lenscraftes or GE Money.Lenscrafters should protect they're customers.
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "Elaine M Dolci has got to be the worst excuse for an eye doctor ever. She works in Merritt Island / Cocoa Florida area. Rude, impatient and unprofessional...."
- "I bought a pair of glasses from LensCrafters about sis weeks ago. Yesterday I was cleaning them and the fell apart in my hand. I..."
- " I purchased my glasses less than six months ago from a Lens Crafters and paid almost 400 for them. Within a month I noticed a strange foggy pattern that..."
- "Purchased a couch in February of this year 2015. We have only had it for 6 months. The cushion fabric underneath is already ripped, the cushions are flat. The..."
- "Jim Horn of Cloudcap Construction in Eugene Oregon did a very poor job installing doors, and window and baseboard trim and molding in my home. He installed a..."
- "I ORDERED a COMFORTABLE FABRIC COVERED, CAMO COLORED, AUTO-INFLATABLE LIFE JACKET (full size) by item number listed with picture and description as advertised on their website - I received..."
- "I purchased a Hamilton Khaki Field Watch from Certified Watch Store, partly because of their warranty, which states that they "honor the original factory warranty's terms and conditions for the..."
- "THEY DON'T STOCK ANY PARTS! YOU WILL NEVER RECEIVE YOUR ORDER! IF YOU GET YOUR MONEY BACK WEEKS LATER YOU WILL BE LUCKY! DON'T BUY FROM! YOU WILL BE DISAPPOINTED..."
- "Purchased sofa. Within a couple weeks, the USB port broke and my elbow went through the armrest. Called them, sent out a "tech" which was a delivery driver who looked..."