LENSCRAFTERS CREDIT CARD - GE MONEY A HUGE RIPOFF!!
I understood interest-free for 12 months to mean no payment during that time.The sales person specifically told me that was how it worked.
I did not make the first payment on time, thinking I'd just pay when I could as long as I paid it off within 12 months. They charged me $40 for a less than 30 day late fee then charged me $15 to process my payment!!!
(my payment was $30) I'm paying off this card & will advise everyone I know not to use Lenscraftes or GE Money.Lenscrafters should protect they're customers.
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "I purchased a pair of glasses from LensCrafters a year ago, the lenses started to deteriorate and looked as though I was looking through shattered glass. I took the glasses..."
- "Elaine M Dolci has got to be the worst excuse for an eye doctor ever. She works in Merritt Island / Cocoa Florida area. Rude, impatient and unprofessional...."
- "received glass and saw 2 BIG lines going thru the top of one and the bottom of other. VERY slow to reply back. 3-5 business days they stated in reply...."
- "Jim Horn of Cloudcap Construction in Eugene Oregon did a very poor job installing doors, and window and baseboard trim and molding in my home. He installed a..."
- "I ORDERED a COMFORTABLE FABRIC COVERED, CAMO COLORED, AUTO-INFLATABLE LIFE JACKET (full size) by item number listed with picture and description as advertised on their website - I received..."
- "Purchased a couch in February of this year 2015. We have only had it for 6 months. The cushion fabric underneath is already ripped, the cushions are flat. The..."
- "I have spent the last two years of my life as a vegetarian during which time I have not cheated once. Today I went to Arby's drive through with my..."
- "I am particular, but I am not unreasonable. When you are paying that sort of money, you should be expecting perfection. I bought a pair of new logo of Gucci sandals..."
- "I don't know who reported me but I did not do nothing wrong so I cant get ..."