LENSCRAFTERS CREDIT CARD - GE MONEY A HUGE RIPOFF!!
I understood interest-free for 12 months to mean no payment during that time.The sales person specifically told me that was how it worked.
I did not make the first payment on time, thinking I'd just pay when I could as long as I paid it off within 12 months. They charged me $40 for a less than 30 day late fee then charged me $15 to process my payment!!!
(my payment was $30) I'm paying off this card & will advise everyone I know not to use Lenscraftes or GE Money.Lenscrafters should protect they're customers.1086fadf review #181559
You may also like
- "I purchased a pair of glasses from LensCrafters a year ago, the lenses started to deteriorate and looked as though I was looking through shattered glass. I took the glasses..."
- "I puchased Oakley Capacitor frames from lenscrafters at 3107 S. Ih-35 Suite 780 Round Rock, Texas 78664. After owning my frames, one of the screws fell off. I..."
- "This serve as warning to the public to be careful of Dr.Eduardo D.Go M.D of St Luke Hospital. This person is a swindler and cheater who cheat and scam people..."
- "I rented a car from Sat 2/14 - Sun 2/15. the total charge was to be 117.50 I asked for an extension from 2/15 - 2/16 the charge came out..."
- "When I ordered the 1st time I was told UP to 14 DAYs before delivery..as 14days came and went,I called and was told 14 BUSINESS DAYS... The 14 business days..."
- "I have filed several complaints against EBAY for the sneaky way they make money & just how "Crooked" they really are. This is another complaint only this one is..."
- "On this very website, UHaul asks us to contact their customer service department prior to submitting a review on this site. Well, we have been trying to contact someone..."
- "I ORDERED a COMFORTABLE FABRIC COVERED, CAMO COLORED, AUTO-INFLATABLE LIFE JACKET (full size) by item number listed with picture and description as advertised on their website - I received..."
- "Hands down, the worst living situation we have ever been in- and we have been in pretty awful living situations, having been young, poor, and in student debt. I..."